- kellycoxAsked on February 08, 2017 at 08:46 PM
I am trying to add the mobile responsiveness widget but it doesn't show up in my list of widgets.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 09, 2017 at 12:13 AM
I would like to inform you that forms created in v4 are responsive by default, so it is not required to add the mobile responsive widget to the form anymore. Nevertheless, you can still add the widget to your form by clicking Get Now from the link here: https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/mobile_responsive
I will confirm with our developers to see if the mobile responsive widget can be added to the v4 widgets list again.
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on February 22, 2017 at 08:05 AM
Hi, the mobile responsive widget is now disabled for the new version of the form builder.
- hannahevansAnswered on February 22, 2017 at 10:07 AM
As it has been disabled - does this mean that it is now automatically added i.e. it is mobile ready by default?
Thanks in advance!
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on February 22, 2017 at 10:10 AM
Yes the form built from the new form builder are now responsive by default, so that include widgets. That's the goal of the JotForm 4.0 a mobile first application. Let us know if you have further questions.