- chantellewilson2105Asked on February 09, 2017 at 06:41 AMI dont want the prices all showing next to the sizes, and I would like all the box values empty as the Pack Quantity shows.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 09, 2017 at 07:45 AM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly. Do you mean to say that you want all the default options of the product to be blank. Please check the screenshot below:
It seems you have special pricing enabled for box quantity and color. I am not sure if that is possible to display textbox or default blank selection but we try and see if there is any workaround possible.
We will wait for your response.
- chantellewilson2105Answered on February 10, 2017 at 04:36 AM
Yes you understood correctly, those highlighted boxes I would like blank or at least have the 'Pack Quantity' and 'Box Quantity' the same.
Also, next to the Size column there is a Price column, this is only applicable if the customer would like to purchase a Pack, the Box Quantity has special pricing therefore I feel it is confusing.
Pricing should be as follows:
£4.49 per pack of 100 Gloves
£39.99 per box of 10 packs
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on February 10, 2017 at 05:53 AM
Unfortunately, this is not likely that you can calculate different options such as Pack and Box quantities within a single product.
You might consider a simple setup with multiple products, for example:
- Nitrile Gloves (Small) by Pack quantity
- Nitrile Gloves (Small) by Box quantity
- Nitrile Gloves (Medium) by Pack quantity
- Nitrile Gloves (Medium) by Box quantity
- Nitrile Gloves (Large) by Pack quantity
- Nitrile Gloves (Large) by Box quantity