- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on February 09, 2017 at 08:02 AM
Hi again Tammy, this will highly depend on how you want your previously submitted data to be printed.
1. If you want the submissions printed one by one, you may download them in PDF format then print them one by one once you have the PDF file saved on your PC.
Complete guide: How-to-Download-Form-Submissions-as-Excel-CSV-PDF
Note that the download happens in batches of 20 submissions per file.
2. But if you want to print the actual form instead, while showing previously submitted data in it, then you'd have to utilize the Submissions Page and manually print them one by one from there. Just refer to the Utilizing Submissions Panel to print our submissions section on the guide below.
Complete guide: How-to-Print-the-Form-with-the-Users-Data
- SmileyStarsAnswered on February 09, 2017 at 09:45 AMHi Rose
Sorry, I was not clear in my question 😁
I am looking to print each form (old & new submissions) in 3 sections (as
in the 3 form pages) as I have to file each section separately
I hope it makes sense
for your help
Smiley Stars Nursery
38 Ibrox Terrace
tel: 0141 427 0122
This email is for the intended recipient only. It is confidential and may
be legally privileged. If received in error please delete and notify us
immediately. Any unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, distribution or
reliance on it, is prohibited. NERLANA Ltd. Registered Office: 38 Ibrox
Terrace, Glasgow, G51 2TB. Registered in Scotland No. SC374750
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 09, 2017 at 11:30 AM
While viewing your submissions, you can select which fields to show by clicking on the little gear icon:
From there, select only the fields you want to include in your reports. When the data is exported, only the fields that are checked at that time will be included.