- GSCI_CCSUAsked on February 09, 2017 at 09:56 AM
I want an email notification when a form is submitted. It could be weeks between submissions and I don't want to check it every day.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 09, 2017 at 11:55 AM
You can easily create an email notification so that you will receive an email when someone completed your form. Please refer to the steps below:
1. In the Form Builder V4, click the "Settings" in the top menu. Go to the "Emails" section and then click the "+" sign to add an email alert (Notification or Autoresponder).
2. In the next screen, select the "Notification Email" option.
3. After that, you'll see the "Email, Recipients, and Advanced" tab. You'll be able to edit the email message using the editor in the Email tab. You can assign email recipients, sender name and reply-to email in the Recipients tab.
4. Click the "Save" button when you're done.
Related user guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
Hope that helps. Thank you.