- juan7707Asked on February 09, 2017 at 01:27 PM
the error message is displayed in front the field, I tried to change it ussing the error styles but it doesn´t work.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 09, 2017 at 03:06 PM
You can change the warning text in the Form Settings under the Form Warnings page. Here's how:
1. Open your form and go to the Settings tab. Open the Form Settings tab and click the Show More Options button.
2. Click the Edit button of the Form Warnings. You can now edit the warning text to your own preferences.
If you have any questions, please contact us again. Thank you.
- juan7707Answered on February 09, 2017 at 05:37 PM
thanks, but my question is related that the error message is populated covering the field, how can I put them below the field as it shows in other forms
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 09, 2017 at 08:07 PM
Here's how to change the error style in your form.
While in v4 form builder,
1. click the Form Designer button found on the right side of the page
2. Click the Advanced Designer button
3. Under Color Scheme, check the Simulate Error option (to preview it in your form) then click its settings icon
4. Select error style you want. The first one shows the error below the field.
Hope this helps!