What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How can I change the error message style to put it below the field?Asked by juan7707 on February 09, 2017 at 01:27 PM
the error message is displayed in front the field, I tried to change it ussing the error styles but it doesn´t work.
You can change the warning text in the Form Settings under the Form Warnings page. Here's how:
1. Open your form and go to the Settings tab. Open the Form Settings tab and click the Show More Options button.
2. Click the Edit button of the Form Warnings. You can now edit the warning text to your own preferences.
If you have any questions, please contact us again. Thank you.
thanks, but my question is related that the error message is populated covering the field, how can I put them below the field as it shows in other forms
Here's how to change the error style in your form.
While in v4 form builder,
1. click the Form Designer button found on the right side of the page
2. Click the Advanced Designer button
3. Under Color Scheme, check the Simulate Error option (to preview it in your form) then click its settings icon
4. Select error style you want. The first one shows the error below the field.
Hope this helps!