- locguelAsked on February 09, 2017 at 02:09 PM
I wish the thank you message on the weekends changed automatically. Is there any plugin or platform functionality?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 09, 2017 at 03:52 PM
There is no direct way to do that, but there is a workaround.
Here is how to do that:
1. Add one Date field to your form and set it to be default - current date:
You can also make it to be hidden.
2. Then make a condition that will check if that date is Sunday or Saturday:
So if the day in the week is Saturday or Sunday, change the Thank you page.
Hope it helps.
If you need any further assistance please let us know.
- locguelAnswered on February 15, 2017 at 05:48 AM
Thank you for help! Congrats for agility!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 15, 2017 at 08:10 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome. I am glad to know that your issue is resolved.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.