- LittleWolfRescueAsked on February 09, 2017 at 02:43 PM
I have been told by several people that they have filled out the foster application on my website, but i never received their submissions and they do not show up on jot form either. I do still receive certain submissions, but apparently not all. How can I fix this?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 09, 2017 at 04:03 PM
Did they receive a confirmation page or error message after submission? Can we do a real submission on your form to test it?
- LittleWolfRescueAnswered on February 09, 2017 at 04:07 PM
Yes they received a confirmation page
Yes you can submit a test one
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 09, 2017 at 05:22 PM
If you want to test it, you can submit it, and check if it appears in your submissions dashboard. Also, did they receive an email confirmation of the submission? I see you have setup an autoresponder in your form, so anyone who submits the form should receive it.
- LittleWolfRescueAnswered on February 09, 2017 at 05:24 PM
Yes they received an email confirmation as well
I will test it out, but the problem is not that I'm not getting any submissions at all, its that sometimes i get them and sometimes i don't
- LittleWolfRescueAnswered on February 09, 2017 at 05:27 PM
just filled it out and got an email confirmation as well as receiving the actual app
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 09, 2017 at 07:55 PM
Glad to hear that you have received them.
You can also check your emails history if you want to review the status of every email notifications.