- kirkusreviewsAsked on June 11, 2012 at 03:27 PM
I have 1470 entries to a contest. There was a check box option to receive a newsletter after the customer filled in their name and email. I just tested it and left the box checked, but it jotform it shows that I didn't have it checked and says that all 1470 entries were unchecked, which is not the case considering my test.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on June 11, 2012 at 03:44 PM
Please provide us the form url so that we can run some test. Thanks!
- ItalyTechAnswered on June 11, 2012 at 03:46 PM
Hi, I've edited your form ID 21504680126951 and now it works good.
You can find my submission for test.
Hope it helps you :)
- kirkusreviewsAnswered on June 11, 2012 at 04:30 PM
Well, I don't have anyone filling out the form anymore. Our contest is over. This is the second time this has happened. I lost potential sign-ups on the last contest too. How can I prevent this in the future?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 11, 2012 at 05:31 PM
Hi, I tested and checked your form...
Can you please provide us more details on how the form was suppose to capture sign-ups. We can pursue resolving this now to prevent potential same scenario from happening again.
Thank you for your consideration.