- wahibwageAsked on February 10, 2017 at 03:04 AM
Sometimes my client cannot upload a file and unsent to my dropbox.
Device brand :
Samsung Grand Prime
Xiaomi Mi 4A - Cannot upload via gallery (failed)
Thankyou for your helpPage URL:
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on February 10, 2017 at 03:34 AM
File upload via mobile devices is actually working as expected. Are you getting some sort of an error message when the upload fails or is it simply not functioning? Please provide further details so that we can investigate what's wrong properly. It'd be a great help if you can provide a screenshot in case of an error message you receive.
Thank you for contacting us.
- wahibwageAnswered on February 11, 2017 at 01:24 AM
here you go...
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 11, 2017 at 09:23 AM
I could not reproduce the problem both on desktop and mobile.
Maybe the problem was on the user end. Can you suggest to try on a different browser or try it again this time? The multi-upload tool should work without any problem on smaller files. It supports up to 100MB file size.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 14, 2017 at 07:50 AM
I have moved your request on a separate thread so we can better assist you. You can check the thread here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1065615. We will attend to your request on that thread accordingly.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.