- uofsc_cmcisAsked on February 10, 2017 at 09:18 AM
1. What is the procedure for changing the username on our account? Our college name has changed and the username is no longer accurate.
2. If we change the username, how does that impact our form urls? Or does it?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 10, 2017 at 11:17 AM
We can change the account user name from our end. Please provide us with any 3 usernames of your choice in the preferred order so that we can change based on the availability of the username.
If we change the username, how does that impact our form urls?
If you are using any Custom URLs to embed or share the forms, it is required to change the username with the new username in the form URL and embed/share the form again. If you are using the normal form URL with Form ID, no changes will be required and they should be working as they are now.
If you want to change the user name of your account, please reply to this thread so that we can proceed further.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 10, 2017 at 04:16 PM
Your question is moved to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly. Please follow the link below: