- PreeaAsked on February 10, 2017 at 09:34 AM
Does the storage space reset each month?
How many users can you have? Can you filter users when looking at submissions?
Can you assign Job IDs/Customize IDs on submissions?
DropBox integration: Can you organize files into folders automatically or does it dump into one folder?
Are custom domain names available?
Are forms mobile-friendly?
When a user uploads a file, is there an option to receive them as an attachment after the form has been submitted?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 10, 2017 at 11:35 AM
1) No, the upload space does not reset monthly, if you would require more free space then you would need to delete those submissions with attached files or upgrade to the next plan.
2) On the silver plan you will be able to add up to 10 sub-user accounts, you can also set what each sub-user would have access to, for example, only view submissions, edit the form only or full access.
To get more info about sub-user accounts, please check this guide: How-to-Share-Forms-with-a-Sub-account-User
3) Yes, you could add the Unique ID widget to your form and get customized submission IDs, to get more info, please check this guide: How-to-Add-Custom-Unique-IDs-to-your-Form-Submissions
4) When you integrate your form with Dropbox a main folder will be created under your Dropbox account, in this main folder a new sub-folder will be created per submission, it means that each time you receive a submission a new folder will be created with the name you set up in the integration wizard.
Here's also a guide with more details about the Dropbox integration: Upload-to-Dropbox-with-JotForm
5) Yes, here's a guide about it: How-to-use-Custom-Domains-with-Jotform
6) Yes, our forms are mobile friendly by default, here's also a guide about it: How-to-make-mobile-friendly-forms-on-JotForm
7) Yes, you can send uploads as attachments in email notifications, though there's a limit and you can send only up to 15 MB.
To enable this option you only need to go to the settings tab, while in the form builder, and click on the emails section, open the email you want to include the files as attachments and go to the advanced tab, there you will find the option to include files as attachments:
Hope this helps.