- mertfulAsked on February 10, 2017 at 11:37 AM
When I enter the embedded code for my site to have a registration form for customers to fill up and submit then the code is showing on the web site. The exact same code I enter it shows the customers. I want the actual form to show up not the code. It was showing and it disappeared as I started editing the other side of the page. But when I edited the page on one side my registration form disappeared. I went to embed the code and it's all showing as the actual code.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 10, 2017 at 12:54 PM
Webpage you provided is password protected.
Please check this guides to see how to embed your form to webpage:
If you still have issues please provide us URL of webpage where your form is embedded.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- mertfulAnswered on February 10, 2017 at 02:45 PMSorry for the issues. I was editing and I must have missed a link.
I can email you a registration form once I return home shortly.please accept my apologizes it's my error.
4 day scrapbook weekend retreats throughout VA, MD, TN, PA, NC, SC & more..
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 10, 2017 at 03:51 PM
No worries. Please get back to us and provide the URL of the webpage where the form is embedded so that we can investigate about the issue. Thank you.
- mertfulAnswered on February 10, 2017 at 04:00 PM
I was able to get the form to work I just had to enter it as a frame format on the page. It is now showing so thank you for getting back so promptly!
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 10, 2017 at 04:03 PM
We are glad to hear that your issue is now resolved.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions or issues.