- salovfreightAsked on February 10, 2017 at 12:35 PM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 10, 2017 at 12:46 PM
I see what you mean, I tried loading the old build in order to delete all those wrongly created conditions at once, but the conditions wizard did not open:
I have forwarded this to our back-end team, so this conditions can be deleted:
You will be notified via this thread when thise un-necessary conditions are deleted from your form.
- salovfreightAnswered on February 17, 2017 at 03:40 AM
Based on difficulty to setting up the form, is there a possibility to reload an old version where conditions wasn't mis-created^?
- BorisAnswered on February 17, 2017 at 05:01 AM
You can usually use our Form Revision History do revert the form to its previous state:
However, upon attempting to do this on your particular form, the 1400+ conditions froze my web browser.
We will have to wait for our developers to resolve the issue for you, as escalated in this bug report. Thank you.
- salovfreightAnswered on February 28, 2017 at 12:17 PM
Hi, i've opened the first ticket about this problem the 25th January.
Now is impossible to edit, to revert to a past revision or to change nothing about it, so i'm trying to export this form.
It's enough to copy/paste the CSS code to export the form?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 28, 2017 at 01:34 PM
Unfortunately, there is no much we can do. I have sent a message to our back-end team, hopefully we can get updated soon.
- salovfreightAnswered on March 02, 2017 at 11:41 AM
Hi, i've done it by myself, deleting every conditions with a mouse macro software.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 02, 2017 at 01:25 PM
Glad to know you figured it out, and solved it by yourself. Could you please let us know what software you used? So, in the future we can recommend that solution if the user wants to delete multiple conditions at once.
- salovfreightAnswered on March 03, 2017 at 03:40 AM
I've used a little portable software called TinyTask.
It takes almost 4 hours to delete all the 1414 wrong conditions created.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 03, 2017 at 05:27 AM
Thank you for sharing your solution for this issue, it will be very helpful for our fellow users.
I'm glad you were able to sort it out.
Let us know if you have any further questions.