- tumblesacademyAsked on February 10, 2017 at 01:01 PM
i have added the jotform to my website but I cannot get the submitted forms to come directly to my inbox. Could you advise please?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 10, 2017 at 02:09 PM
I checked your form and I can see that you haven't created an email notification yet. You can easily create an email notification so that you will receive an email when someone completed your form. Please refer to the steps below:
1. In the Form Builder V4, click the "Settings" in the top menu. Go to the "Emails" section and then click the "+" sign to add an email alert (Notification or Autoresponder).
2. In the next screen, select the "Notification Email" option.
3. After that, you'll see the "Email, Recipients, and Advanced" tab. You'll be able to edit the email message using the editor in the Email tab. You can assign email recipients, sender name and reply-to email in the Recipients tab.
4. Click the "Save" button when you're done.
Related user guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.