- MarkRabeyAsked on February 10, 2017 at 01:34 PM
I requested that my account be loweed to the free account last month. Why am I seeing another charge on my PayPal account this morning?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 10, 2017 at 02:44 PM
You need to cancel your subscription on your PayPal account. Here's how:
1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you have made to Jotform
3. Click the subscription number for that transaction.
4. Click the "Cancel Subscription" button.
After canceling your subscription, you will not be charged again. Your account will stay in the Bronze plan until the paid period expires.
Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.
- MarkRabeyAnswered on February 10, 2017 at 03:45 PMThanks for that info! How do I get the money back that was charged today?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 10, 2017 at 05:01 PM
The last payment of your already cancelled subscription has been refunded, and your account is now back to free status. Open a new thread if you need anything else, we will be glad to assist you.