What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How do I edit forms successfully?Asked by AbbieRogersCivitanCamp on February 10, 2017 at 01:37 PM
1) after a few edits, the form "locks up" and no changes can be made. I have to exit out and then keep re-opening document to edit
2) Edits are not completely saving, only some do
We haven't had any similar reports. I made a quick test with some random forms and managed to edit and save changes properly. There's a possibility that you're logged out of your session. One way of knowing if you're still logged in or not is by refreshing/reloading your My Account page https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/
If the page is blank and you see a LOGIN menu at the top right, that means you're logged out.
I have done as you suggested and continue to have same issues. I
cleared cache history and I am using the updated Crome browser.
1) On Single option multiple choice, there are words that read "click
to edit" that continue to show. I have changed it at least 50 times
to read "T Shirt Size" and it does not save.
2) I make a few changes and the program "locks"
3) Also- I failed to ask this: the writing under fields is pink and
hard to see. How do I change that?
Thank you, Terri
1. I changed this for you, please let us know how it works for you now.
2. How do you mean 'locks', it freezes? Or how?
3. Please insert this CSS code in your Custom CSS field:
You can change the color to any other you wish.
Please let us know how it worked for you.