- AbbieRogersCivitanCampAsked on February 10, 2017 at 01:37 PM
1) after a few edits, the form "locks up" and no changes can be made. I have to exit out and then keep re-opening document to edit
2) Edits are not completely saving, only some do
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on February 10, 2017 at 02:44 PM
We haven't had any similar reports. I made a quick test with some random forms and managed to edit and save changes properly. There's a possibility that you're logged out of your session. One way of knowing if you're still logged in or not is by refreshing/reloading your My Account page https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/
If the page is blank and you see a LOGIN menu at the top right, that means you're logged out.
- AbbieRogersCivitanCampAnswered on February 11, 2017 at 08:46 AM
I have done as you suggested and continue to have same issues. I
cleared cache history and I am using the updated Crome browser.
1) On Single option multiple choice, there are words that read "click
to edit" that continue to show. I have changed it at least 50 times
to read "T Shirt Size" and it does not save.
2) I make a few changes and the program "locks"
3) Also- I failed to ask this: the writing under fields is pink and
hard to see. How do I change that?
Thank you, Terri
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 11, 2017 at 11:20 AM
1. I changed this for you, please let us know how it works for you now.
2. How do you mean 'locks', it freezes? Or how?
3. Please insert this CSS code in your Custom CSS field:
You can change the color to any other you wish.
Please let us know how it worked for you.