- druidhillspreschoolAsked on February 10, 2017 at 01:57 PM
There's no obvious way to do this nor can I find a How-to. The one I found is about creating the form not editing it. People do edit forms, right?
- AIDANAnswered on February 10, 2017 at 03:11 PM
Hi, thank you for contacting us.
I have inspected your form and created a screenshot that guides you through accessing the Stripe payment integration wizard, in order to change the account details:
If you need further assistance please let us know. We will be happy to help. Thank you.
- propofscAnswered on July 31, 2017 at 08:58 PM
THIS DOESNT HELP
When you go to payment settings, it shows you what is ALREADY THERE.... NO WAY TO CHANGE IT. It doesn't let you update or make changes to the stripe account info.
I followed the direction I fould elsewhere and delete the stripe option, but when you try to modifiy the stripe info in jotform, WHERE do we do it?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 01, 2017 at 03:09 AM
Are you referring to the Stripe Integration page? See the image below:
If yes, please follow the screen animation guide:
1. Log in to your account and open the form.
2. Select the Payment field and click the Payment Settings button.
3. Click the Gear icon to return to the Payment Integration page.
I hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.