- chuckAsked on June 11, 2012 at 10:21 PM
My clients no longer are in business and my previous employer went out of business a while back. I am needing to shut down my multiple accounts.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 11, 2012 at 10:25 PM
I was able to find a guest account linked to the email address on this post. It has been already deleted
If you wish to delete the other ones, you would need to provide us with username and email address for each adcount.
- jlindsay3Answered on June 18, 2012 at 04:38 PM
HI Jeanette, if I wanted to merge 2 accounts how can I do that?
- pinoytechAnswered on June 18, 2012 at 04:48 PM
Please take a look on this thread for the answer of your question.
- jlindsay3Answered on June 19, 2012 at 09:50 AMis there a way to move this form
to user name jlindsay3
is there something I am doing wrong?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on June 19, 2012 at 10:17 AM
Use this link instead http://www.jotformpro.com/form/20715855505959 and you should be able to import it.
- jlindsay3Answered on June 19, 2012 at 10:19 AMit says no form found.. see attached
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on June 19, 2012 at 10:27 AM
Hi Lindsay, I have replied to your started thread. See it here. Thanks!