- poolcityAsked on February 10, 2017 at 05:01 PM
How do I download an encryption key?
I need to open a form.
Im on a different computer than I use to have.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 10, 2017 at 06:26 PM
Your key works in all your forms.
If you want to download a new key,
1. Edit one of your form in the form builder then click Settings
2. Go to Form Settings tab then click the Show More button
3. Find Encrypt Form Data and set it to Yes
4. The encryption wizard should appear after that. Click The create encryption button to download your private key file.
5. You can disable the form encryption on your form afterward if you want to.
Hope this helps!