What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
I need encryption key on new computerAsked by poolcity on February 10, 2017 at 05:01 PM
How do I download an encryption key?
I need to open a form.
Im on a different computer than I use to have.
Your key works in all your forms.
If you want to download a new key,
1. Edit one of your form in the form builder then click Settings
2. Go to Form Settings tab then click the Show More button
3. Find Encrypt Form Data and set it to Yes
4. The encryption wizard should appear after that. Click The create encryption button to download your private key file.
5. You can disable the form encryption on your form afterward if you want to.
Hope this helps!