- sstte18Asked on February 11, 2017 at 11:01 AM
I would like to have the notification email go to a different email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) if any of the questions re: journal ads is filled in. BUT if that's the case, I would ALSO like the following to happen:
- the rest of the field entries/results to be hidden
- the hidden fields would still have a notification email go to email@example.com
- how do I add the additional email address for this to happen?
Link to form in jotform is: https://form.jotform.com/70376696396170
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 11, 2017 at 01:57 PM
You can try creating a separate email notification for your email alert with a different content. If there are certain conditions for that email alert should only trigger to send, you can setup conditions for that certain email alert.
Please check out these guides for more information:
If you have questions, please let us know.