- pb2681Asked on February 11, 2017 at 09:37 PM
I would like to know if my result can have an additional value to the dropdown data that has been entered in the form. For example, on the form if a user picks Head Ache from the dropdown list, I want my result to be Head Ache, G44.0. Every dropdown item will have a different value.
Jotform is so cool, hopefully, this also is possible?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 12, 2017 at 12:18 AM
I understand that you want to assign a value to the dropdown list. Please take a look at the following guide that can help you with assigning calculation values to the dropdown.
Hope this information helps!
- pb2681Answered on February 12, 2017 at 07:24 AM
Do you have video demo for this? I am able to get the result from the surveying value but not sure how I can change the field name of the result.
- pb2681Answered on February 12, 2017 at 07:39 AM
Never mind, I got it. Thank you all for your support.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 12, 2017 at 08:34 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
I am glad to know that you were able to figure it out yourself.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.