- cloudyirelandAsked on February 12, 2017 at 03:30 PM
Form: clone of CHINESE FULL IMAGES (GOLD)
What am I doing wrong?
- IanAnswered on February 12, 2017 at 09:02 PM
We are still looking into the issue and will update you once the issue is resolved.
Thanks for your patience.
- cloudyirelandAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 02:45 AM
Sorry if I seem impatient, this is a new form?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 05:29 AM
Are you referring to the white background on your form when someone select or check the food? See the image below:
If yes, please add this custom CSS code:
background-color : none !important;
background : none !important;
Here's how to add custom CSS code in the new form builder version 4.0:
1. Open your form and click the Form Designer icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
2. Go to the CSS tab, paste the custom CSS code and click the Save button when you're done.
If you're using form builder version 3.0, here's a guide on: How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes.
Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.
- cloudyirelandAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 06:45 AMHi John
See new screen shot
The text is in the image.
I’ve got a sub use trying to rectify it so it might look a bit different
- BorisAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 09:01 AM
I'm afraid we didn't receive any images from you, Andy, as our forum software cannot handle attachments sent through email. In order to attach an image to your post, you will need to open your support thread directly in a web browser, and then follow the instructions posted here on how to attach an image:
Your current support thread is here:
Looking forward to your response with the image of the issue. In case the issue is that you cannot see the text when you start selecting products, then the solution my colleague posted above will help.
Alternatively, you can go to your form's settings, and disable the Highlight Effect:
If the issue is something else, please do describe what exactly is the issue, and provide a screenshot if possible, and we'll be glad to help resolve it. Thank you!
- cloudyirelandAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 05:39 PM
Hey Guys, getting really confused - the problem isnt yet resolved as I'm reluctant to add the css code as I'm not sure the problem is confirmed.
See image below, the select box is in the top left corner of the images a is the first 5 characters of the item description.
- IanAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 09:13 PM
Please add following CSS code through INJECT CSS, this should fix the issue
border: solid 1px #00b514 ;
- cloudyirelandAnswered on February 14, 2017 at 01:42 AM
Thanks Ian, this form will be cloned many times, is there a way that the CSS code can also be cloned with the form or does it need to be done manually each time?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 14, 2017 at 03:27 AM
Yes, the CSS code will be cloned too. You don't need to manually inject the CSS code again.
If you have any questions, please contact us again. Thank you.