- MartyGAsked on December 24, 2010 at 12:25 PM
- hydropeptideAnswered on December 24, 2010 at 06:21 PM
Change the Thank You page.. you will likely also want to add conditions that change the thank you page as well. By this logic, you can also change your pricing dynamically.
- MartyGAnswered on December 24, 2010 at 06:56 PM
Thanks for your response. But I need a detailed explanation of how I set up my JotForm form so that after a buyer's payment for a product is confirmed, the buyer somehow (through a password or ???) has the ability to download the product themself from my website. My products could be in either MP3, PDF or Quicktime format.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 27, 2010 at 07:41 AM
If you set the Thank You URL to your page the buyer will get to your Thank You page after the payment is successful.
1. Create a page on your site and place links for those files on that page.
2. Add that page as your Thank You URL for your form.
This way your customers will only reach that page when they complete their payment.
To change your Thank You URL,
- Open your form on the Form Builder
- Click on "Setup & Share" toolbar tab at the top
- Click on "Thank You" button
- Select the "Custom URL" option