- eridamegaAsked on February 12, 2017 at 07:03 PM
I want to separate hundreds by commas but not decimals, when I activate other options (valor Linterna) nothing works (field empty)
Another question in my country we use period for thousands, Can I change the comma of thousands per period
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 12:50 AM
If you would like to replace the period in decimal point with commas, please check "Use commas for decimal point".
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- eridamegaAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 12:59 AM
How I do? I dont want decimals.
Eg. 33000 and not 33000.00
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 02:30 AM
If you do not want decimals, you can select "0" from the drop down in Decimal Places in Numeric results.
- eridamegaAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 08:42 AM
Sorry, It doesn't work
- eridamegaAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 09:48 AM
It works, the key is in the order in which you select the options
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 11:12 AM
Thank you for getting back to us and letting us know.
I'm glad it is working for you now.
Let us know if you have any further questions.