- kitchentuneupAsked on June 12, 2012 at 11:45 AM
I have two e-mail addresses that have been blocked for 1 of my forms.
- kitchentuneupAnswered on June 12, 2012 at 11:49 AM
E-mails that are blocked: firstname.lastname@example.org AND email@example.com
- AtacanCAnswered on June 12, 2012 at 11:55 AM
The first email address is not in our bounce list but i have successfully removed the second one from the bounces. It should be working fine by now.
- kitchentuneupAnswered on June 12, 2012 at 12:31 PM
It is going through to the firstname.lastname@example.org address. However, it still says that email@example.com is blocked.
- AtacanCAnswered on June 12, 2012 at 12:35 PM
Sorry about that i have removed it from the bounce list again. It would be also very helpful if you can add firstname.lastname@example.org and JotMail's IP Addresses to your mail provider's whitelist. This should prevent your email addresses from being blocked again.
- kitchentuneupAnswered on June 12, 2012 at 12:38 PM
Got it! Thanks so much for the quick response time. It is much appreciated! Have a great day :)