- zapinAsked on February 13, 2017 at 02:06 PM
Text/checkbox is standing within pictures on my form, hasn`t been a problem earlier but it is now, anyway to fix this ?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 03:26 PM
I checked your form and none of the textboxes or check boxes are interfering with the images:
If you wouldn't mind providing a screenshot of what you are seeing on your end, we will be happy to have another look:
- zapinAnswered on February 14, 2017 at 02:44 AM
This is how it looks when I see the form on computer.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 14, 2017 at 05:35 AM
Could you please let us know on which device are you viewing your form. I checked on my computer and I wasn't able to replicate this issue. Even on a mobile phone is showing fine.
I tested on Chrome, Safari on my Mac, and on phone simulators for iPhone 5,6,6S.
We'll wait for your response.
- zapinAnswered on February 26, 2017 at 06:21 AM
I´m using Chrome, and it is only on pc version I got the problem, on phone it`s working as it should. On pc It only moves text and check box on the first product, rest stands in picture.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 26, 2017 at 10:53 AM
Is this the form you are referring to? https://form.jotformeu.com/70074519637359
I just checked it in my laptop, using Chrome, Firefox, and IE browsers, and everything is showing fine.
What operating system, and browser are you using? Let us know if you need more help.
- zapinAnswered on February 26, 2017 at 12:46 PM
I really don`t get that.
I`ve tested it on windows 7 and on windows 10 operating system, and on both it shows up wrong, with text standing in pictures as the screenshot I´ve sent earlier.
But now I`ve tried using IE browser, and then it works perfectly, I only get the error when using chrome it seems, and only from pc. But I don`t understand why it doesn`t show when you`re testing it.
I`ve tried it on 3 different machines from chrome browser, and it loads with error everytime for me.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 26, 2017 at 01:46 PM
I tested your form in Chrome Browser now and I was able to replicate this problem. So please try to copy and paste this CSS in your Custom CSS field:
That worked for me, I tested it in my Chrome Browser several times and it worked ok.
Let us know how it worked for you.
- zapinAnswered on February 26, 2017 at 02:00 PM
Thank you for your help, the css code solved the problem.