- glk1234Asked on February 13, 2017 at 03:34 PM
Why did email@example.com end up on bounce list again? She received emails fine on 2/10, today (2/13) she's on the bounce list
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 05:27 PM
I checked the email you provided and it is not in our bounce list anymore. If the email goes back in our bounce list, please don't remove it so we can investigate the reason.
If the issue keeps happening, please try to use your own SMTP as Sender Email: https://www.jotform.com/help/244-How-to-Setup-SMTP-for-a-Form
Let us know if you need further help. Thank you.
- glk1234Answered on February 13, 2017 at 05:45 PMOk thanks
Sent from my iPhone
- glk1234Answered on February 15, 2017 at 04:45 PMnetplayer1@bellsouth.net is on the bounce list again (I removed her yesterday).
I have not removed her. Please see if you can find out why this keeps happening.
My guess is it has to do with her email provider (Bellsouth) flagging anything coming from JotForm (for some reason)
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 15, 2017 at 06:17 PM
You are correct, it is possible that your email provider is blocking incoming emails coming from JotForm.
Please try adding the sender email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to your Address Book. Please do check if there are any email filters or rules that blocks our emails.
If it is still the same, I suggest you use your own SMTP server as the sender email. If you do this, the sender email will not come from JotForm but rather on your own SMTP server. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/244-How-to-Setup-SMTP-for-a-Form
Hope that helps. Thank you.