- DeSeizoenenAsked on June 13, 2012 at 03:13 AM
My question is not about forms, but about my account details.
I need to change my credit card details because I received a new credit card from my bank. However, I can't find it in my account details.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on June 13, 2012 at 05:07 AM
Your payment is processed by our 3rd party payment gateway, Plimus. To be able to change your billing information, you have to login to your Plimus account. Here's how:
1. Check your email email@example.com for a temporary Plimus password.
2. Log in to Plimus via this page -https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/account_login.jsp. Your billing username is 1331586686996.
3. Go to My Account then click the Change link on the payment method column (far right side) of your active Jotform subscription
4. Save the changes to update your account
Note: I have set this thread to private so that the information shared here will not be visible to others.
Let us know if you've encountered any problems with this. Thank you!
- jotithowardAnswered on August 22, 2012 at 01:39 PM
I need help changing mine as well. I tried searching my email for the confirmation email, but I couldnt find it. Please help
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 22, 2012 at 02:50 PM
Since you are paying your subscription via paypal, you should login to your Paypal account and change your billing details there.
Here are the steps:
1. Sign into your PayPal account. This opens a screen to your main account page.
2. Place your cursor over "profile" on the top right tool bar. This opens a list of options.
3. Scroll down and click on "add or edit credit card" from the "profile" list options. This gives you a list of your credit cards already in the PayPal system. The list is in order of use---PayPal will try to transfer money from the first card first.
4. Click "Remove" next to any card you do not want used.
5. Click the yellow "Add a card" button on the lower right to add a new card. Fill in the text boxes on the following screen, then click the yellow "Add card" button to submit the new card.
Read more: How to Change My Credit Card on PayPal | eHow.com