- YouBelongAsked on February 14, 2017 at 10:01 AM
I have a form that based on the current date, I want to display an informational message and hide the signature and submit fields.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 14, 2017 at 01:08 PM
Here's a guide on how I created that demo form:
1. I inserted a "Date Picker" tool and a "Text" element.
2. I created a Show/Hide Field Condition wherein if the "Date Picker" field is equal to "Today", then the "Text" element will appear.
3. You need to type the word "today" in the Value field of the IF condition.
Here's the result:
Related guide: How-to-Show-or-Hide-Fields-Base-on-User-s-Answer
Hope that helps. Thank you.