Stripe: Unable to verify when setting currency to Indian Rupee.

  • Profile Image
    vinceagr
    Asked on February 14, 2017 at 10:56 AM

    Trying to create a form using Stripe that can use Indian Rupees to register for a seminar in India rather than showing in USD.  When I go to verify, it comes back with an Unable to Verify.  Is that a JotForm issue or a Stripe issue?  Do I need to Verify in order to have it work?

  • Profile Image
    Kevin_G
    Answered on February 14, 2017 at 01:40 PM

    I have checked the Stripe integration and I can see the integration does not verify when currency is set to Indian Rupee, but when I set it to United States Dollars I could verify without any problem. 

    I will forward this thread to our second level so our developers can investigate the issue, we will let you know as soon as we get updates regarding this. 

    In the meantime I would suggest you to test your form with  a small amount transaction, it should be properly processes; however, if you receive a message or the payment is not processed, please let us know so we can update the opened ticket.

  • Profile Image
    vinceagr
    Answered on February 14, 2017 at 01:43 PM

    Thanks Kevin.  The form is a clone of the USD one so the "connect" does work.  seems like it might be a API glitch

  • Profile Image
    Kevin_G
    Answered on February 14, 2017 at 03:23 PM

    I have checked the form where you're using Indian Rupee as currency and noticed it says connected, though it cannot verify the integration: 

    On my test I've also noticed it connects fine, but does not complete the verification process, even though it does not verify the integration I can see the payment goes through, at least using test mode: 

    This is why I would suggest you to try submitting your form with a small charge, this way you make sure it processes the payments or if this affects payments as well. 

     

  • Profile Image
    omur
    Answered on February 15, 2017 at 08:25 AM

    Hello vinceagr,

    Thank you for taking the time to write us. There was indeed a problem with the support for Indian currency.

    I've pushed code that fixes the problem. It is working as expected now.

    Thank you very much for letting us know.