- abbeyakAsked on February 14, 2017 at 11:16 AM
I would like to create a maintenance work order form and allow our maintenance to send a notice that the order has been filled. Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 14, 2017 at 01:43 PM
Yes, that is possible. Please check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
If you're using the new form builder version 4. Here's how:
1. Open your form and go to the Settings page. Select the Emails tab and click the "+" icon button.
2. Select the Notification Email to create one.
3. After that, you can click the Test Email to test your notification. In the Email tab, there is where you change the email template and subject header. In the Recipients tab, you can define the recipient emails for your form here. In the Advanced tab, you can change here the Sender Email Address and other email settings.
If you have any questions, please contact us again.