- JUDY5466Asked on February 14, 2017 at 12:23 PM
I was checking to see if an alert can be set up when a submission has been received. I was hoping we
could have the alert sent to an email address. This way when the alert comes to us we can check the site
for the submission at that time.. For example: you have received a new submission.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 14, 2017 at 02:36 PM
Yes, it is possible to receive an email alert when someone completed your form. Please refer to the steps below:
1. In the Form Builder V4, click the "Settings" in the top menu. Go to the "Emails" section and then click the "+" sign to add an email alert.
2. In the next screen, select the "Notification Email" option.
3. After that, you'll see the "Email, Recipients, and Advanced" tab. You'll be able to edit the email message using the editor in the Email tab. You can assign email recipients, sender name and reply-to email in the Recipients tab.
4. Click the "Save" button when you're done.
Related user guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
Hope that helps. Thank you.
If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.