- BicycleColoradoAsked on February 14, 2017 at 04:51 PM
my colleague who leads our jotform usage is out of town and I need to make a form live. Can you please tell me:
1. How do I make the form live?
2. How do I get the "public URL" that I'll share externally to collect responses?
Thank you.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 14, 2017 at 10:10 PM
I see the form you linked is a payment form. A payment form is made "Live" when the payment integration (in your case Authorize.net integration) is setup with the user's Authorize.net account and is not in Sandbox mode.
I checked your form and it looks like the integration is already setup properly so you can collect payments immediately. All you need now is to share the form to your users via its link.
To get the link of the form, please see our guide here: Where to Find My Form URL? Share that link on a social media platform or via email, and your users will use that link to access your form.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on February 15, 2017 at 01:19 PM
It appears you replied to this thread but it didn't post properly. Since your most recent reply is about a different issue, please open a new thread on this page https://www.jotform.com/contact/ instead so we can help you.