- amynormanAsked on June 13, 2012 at 10:37 AM
It look like a double distorted image with two headers. I've heard this is called an iframe. How can I fix it?
- pinoytechAnswered on June 13, 2012 at 10:57 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused you. Can you please provide us your Form URL for further assistance?
- amynormanAnswered on June 13, 2012 at 01:15 PM
I have two different registration forms on my site.
Here are the URLs:
The same two links are on each form. They are:
- pinoytechAnswered on June 13, 2012 at 02:03 PM
As I've check your form in your website I was able to replicate the said issue. Have you tried already embeding your form code into your website using iFrame? If not, please give a try.
However, after re-embeding your form code into your website and still the said issue persist, do let us know so we can further assist you and investigate the said issue.
- amynormanAnswered on June 13, 2012 at 05:16 PM
I tried to use iframe on the regirstration form with the following url:
Something strange happened. It only shows a small sliver of the registration form without the links now.
Thanks for your help!
- pinoytechAnswered on June 13, 2012 at 05:29 PM
Sorry for the incovenience that may have caused you. Can you please edit your iFrame code then change your iframe width to 100% then height is 2040px this should fix the problem.
- amynormanAnswered on June 14, 2012 at 02:01 PM
I'm not sure what you mean by edit the iframe coded. Do you mean just change the width to 100% and heiggt to 2040px. Also, when I copy the code for the form, do I just copy the code that comes up when I press "iframe". or do I include the "embed" and the "iframe" code? Thanks!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 14, 2012 at 04:06 PM
Please do the following:
1. Load the form into the form builder and while on the Setup & Embed tab, click Embed Form
2. When the Embed Form Wizard loads, click iFrame
3. When the next panel of the wizard loads, click the code and when it becomes highlighted, copy it
4. Remove the JotForm code currently in your webpage's source and paste [Ctrl+V] the code you copied in Step 3 above into the same position from which you just removed the other code
5. If necessary, change the values of the width and height attributes of the iFrame to those recommended by my colleague: 100% and 2040 respectively.
6. Save your changes
- amynormanAnswered on June 17, 2012 at 04:41 PM
I did what you said, and it fixes the way the form comes up in my website, but when you click on the links within the form (terms and conditons and missed lessons) they still have two headers.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 17, 2012 at 05:28 PM
That happens because the links load the "missed lesson policy" and "terms and conditions" pages inside the iframe where the form sits. Those pages contain your site's header as well, so when they are loaded inside the iFrame, it would look like the site has two headers.
To solve this problem, I have added in the html links on your forms.
This way, the links will load as a new site, replacing the current page.
If the changes do not apply immediately, please wait for a couple of minutes as our data servers are currently having delay issues.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 17, 2012 at 09:08 PM
There's another issue with those links that needs attention. Please see this thread.
- amynormanAnswered on June 17, 2012 at 09:20 PM
Ok, I just tried them and two of them work. The other two don't. I have two different registration forms. The clone registration form's links work. The other form's links don't. I'll follow your thread. Thanks!
- amynormanAnswered on June 17, 2012 at 09:27 PM
Hmmm, I tried to fix the other two forms by changing the html code the way you did on the two links you fixed. It's been a couple hours, and nothing has changed. The iframe is still there. Thanks for your help!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 18, 2012 at 05:15 AM
We're having some delay issues with our data replication servers. That might be the reason why the changes do not reflect.
Try changing the URL in your embedded form codes from form.jotform.us to www.jotform.us