- asepmtpAsked on February 14, 2017 at 07:37 PM
Hi best builder form,
Nice to chat with you, because i can do what i can't do before :)
How to add attchment PDF file on my mail notification?
PDF file is summary of data fill.
When user fill my form, and hit finish button, system send mail notification included PDF file of summary that form.
Thank you very much :)
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 15, 2017 at 01:16 AM
Hello and thank you! :)
Here is how to do that:
1. Go to Emails section and edit your Notifier:
2. And in Advanced section and click PDF Attachment:
With that enabled PDF attachment of submission will be sent along with the submission.
If you have any further questions, please let us know.
- asepmtpAnswered on February 20, 2017 at 09:40 PM
thank you :)