- cmasciarelliAsked on February 15, 2017 at 09:35 AMI'll post it here also since it concerns my account and to avoid multiple simultaneous threads.
I've commented and upvoted the video on YouTube to gain more submissions but it was not recognized yet. It says that it takes 48hrs to process, but it has been over +10 days now. The YouTube user is "caiom".
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 15, 2017 at 11:16 AM
It looks like someone credited you with form views instead of submissions. I credited you with the submissions you should have received and the correct total should now be shown.
- cmasciarelliAnswered on February 15, 2017 at 11:28 AM
Thank you very much, really appreciate it. I have also retweeted in order to gain more submissions, but it was just a couple of hours ago, still waiting for the 48hrs though.
The Jotform's support is as good as the service itself, amazing!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 15, 2017 at 12:42 PM
Thank you for the kind words. Let us know the link to your retweet if those do not post after 48 hours and we can manually add those as well.
- cmasciarelliAnswered on February 15, 2017 at 01:32 PM
Thank you, David.
I'll do so if nothing happens in the next 48hrs. Really appreciate it.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 17, 2017 at 11:09 AM
I checked our logs and it does not seem to have applied to your account. I went ahead and manually added the credit for the tweet.
- cmasciarelliAnswered on February 17, 2017 at 11:26 AM
Once again, thank you very much, David. Really appreciate it.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 17, 2017 at 12:31 PM
Very welcome! Thank you for spreading the word about JotForm.