- mathcorpscsuAsked on February 15, 2017 at 11:08 AM
The form I've created requires a file upload, but I have gotten 3 submissions where the submission went through without the user uploading the required file.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 15, 2017 at 01:39 PM
I checked your form, and could not continue without uploading due to the required validation:
If you have embedded your form in a webpage, please share the URL of the page where it is embedded, so we can test it.
- mathcorpscsuAnswered on February 15, 2017 at 03:06 PM
I have not embedded the form, only provided the link.
If the issue isn't with the requirement not working, then I'm worried the issue is that applicants ARE uploading their file, but I am not receiving the attachment.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 15, 2017 at 04:13 PM
Once the file is uploaded, it will be sent to your account. Have you checked your submissions dashboard? https://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-View-Form-Submissions
If the uploads are there, but they did not show in the email notifications you received, simply delete you existing notifications and create a new one, so the new one will be properly updates with all your forms fields include the upload ones.
Let us know if you need more help.
- mathcorpscsuAnswered on February 16, 2017 at 07:49 AM
I know how to view submissions. The uploads are NOT there. They should be under the "upload report card" column.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 16, 2017 at 11:49 AM
Currently, we are not able to replicate the problem. Would you have an idea of a specific browser that a person may have used?
- mathcorpscsuAnswered on February 16, 2017 at 02:03 PM
IE or Chrome would be my best guess as to the browser, though I am using Mozilla to view submissions.
- mathcorpscsuAnswered on February 16, 2017 at 02:40 PM
So, I manually downloaded all the uploads, and it appears all the missing attachments are accounted for.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 16, 2017 at 04:14 PM
I have forwarded this to our back end team. You will be notified via this thread about any updates.