- whitespacedesignAsked on February 15, 2017 at 11:30 AM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 15, 2017 at 01:53 PM
When the user fills up the form and hit the submit button, the data will be sent to our servers first. You can create an email notification so that you will be notified when someone completed your form. This notification email contains the form data and you can customize it. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications.
If you are using Form Builder V4, please refer to the steps below:
1. Click the "Settings" in the top menu. Go to the "Emails" section and then click the "+" sign to add an email alert (Notification or Autoresponder).
2. In the next screen, select the "Notification Email" option.
3. After that, you'll see the "Email, Recipients, and Advanced" tab. You'll be able to edit the email message using the editor in the Email tab. You can assign email recipients, sender name and reply-to email in the Recipients tab.
4. Click the "Save" button when you're done.
You may also integrate your form to Google Spreadsheet. In this way, the spreadsheet will be updated automatically when someone completed your form. Here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/228-How-to-Integrate-Form-with-Google-Spreadsheet.
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.