- nkulikAsked on February 15, 2017 at 03:40 PM
If I have several different forms created, can I have the notifications sent to different email addresses?
If yes, where would that option be?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 15, 2017 at 05:59 PM
Yes, you can change the email recipient of the email notification. Here's a guide:
1. In the Form Builder V4, click the "Settings" in the top menu. Go to the "Emails" section. Select the Notification and then click the "Edit" button.
2. Go to the "Recipients" tab. Here you'll see the Recipient Emails where you can add or remove a recipient.
3. Click the "Save" button when you're done.
Related user guides:
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.