- apevitzAsked on February 15, 2017 at 04:11 PM
I get this message, what does it mean?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 15, 2017 at 06:28 PM
I checked your account and it is in good standing. Your latest forms are working properly as well and I was not able to encounter the message you have given above. In which form did you encounter the error? Do you encounter the error in the page where you embedded the form or in the form itself by accessing it through its direct URL?
Will wait for your response.
- apevitzAnswered on February 15, 2017 at 07:45 PMHello, thank you! I sent a second question with the url and a screenshot. Did that help?
Ann E. Spehar
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on February 15, 2017 at 08:50 PM
I see that you have posted a new thread regarding this issue and my colleague has already replied there. To avoid any confusion, any further response about your disabled form issue will be posted on your thread here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1067507. Thank you.
- apevitzAnswered on February 15, 2017 at 09:45 PMThank you! We all solved the problem – again, many thanks for your prompt reply! Best, A.
Ann E. Spehar
Executive Director, Naperville Education Foundation (NEF)
Please mark your calendar & join us for our 2017 events:
Building a Passion Breakfast, 5/4, 7-9 am
Let’s Do Lunch, 5/5, seatings 12 noon & 1:30 pm
Founders Classic Golf Outing, 7/10, 11:30 am
25th Anniversary Celebration, 9/28, 5:30-9:30 pm
Our mission is to encourage creativity, innovation and excellence in school district 203 students.
203 W Hillside Rd, Naperville, IL 60540-6589
O (630) 420-3086 F (630) 420-1066
Change a life. Make a gift.
Consider Donating Now!!