- mmarie9983Asked on June 14, 2012 at 12:07 AM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 14, 2012 at 12:51 AM
Have you checked your spam folder if the email alerts have landed there? I also would like to recommend that you use email@example.com as your email sender for your email notifications.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 14, 2012 at 01:00 AM
If you mean that some of the answers in the form are not being dsiplayed in the notification, replace the notification with a new one. I checked it and noticed that some of the tags were missing. You'd better double check the autoresponder too.
- malAnswered on June 19, 2012 at 09:43 AM
Thank you both. I added in the missing tags in the email & autoresponder but now when I recieve a submission I no longer get the box form in the email just the questions & answers in plain text. I liked the box is was more organized & easy to read. How do I get that back?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on June 19, 2012 at 09:49 AM
The easiest way is to remove the current notification and recreate it. It should automatically add all the field tags and the boxes. Let us know.
- mmarie9983Answered on June 19, 2012 at 09:57 AM
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on June 19, 2012 at 10:11 AM
Glad to know. If you have other questions, please feel free to create a new thread. Thanks!