- ForthenvironmentlinkAsked on June 14, 2012 at 06:03 AM
Do you have a tutorial for the people that will be filling up my forms on how to upload files? that I could post on the form...?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 14, 2012 at 06:59 AM
If you search JotForm Guide you can see the ff:
1. Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
And using your form, this is what I've come up the fastest.
How to Upload Files on My Form
1. Click on the Choose File button
2. In the Open dialog screen, select the file you want to upload and click Open.
3. The selected file will now be uploaded.
You can create the same tutorial in your form by either creating a link to an html page OR by using the Free Text(HTML) field in JotForm.
Here is sample form with the tutorial on it.
Hope this help. Please inform us if you have further inquiry.
- ForthenvironmentlinkAnswered on June 14, 2012 at 07:07 AM
That is more than great!
Thanks so much!
- gori-mathewAnswered on June 14, 2012 at 07:17 AM
Welcome and we are glad to know that the information was helpful.