- Jean Le GalAsked on February 16, 2017 at 06:11 PM
The same is happening to me can you help please?
- AIDANAnswered on February 16, 2017 at 06:15 PM
Hi again Jean,
If you need further assistance please let us know. We will be happy to help. Thank you.
- conectorsAnswered on February 17, 2017 at 04:28 AM
Thanks for your help. I understand the reason for my account being autosuspended and have now removed the fields related to the credit card info. Would it therefore be possible to unblock my account, please?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 17, 2017 at 04:39 AM
I have moved your question on to a new thread. We'll get back to you in a short while.
On this form, you still have the fields related to the collection of such sensitive information: http://www.jotformeu.com/form/70465614341351. It would be great if you can remove the fields there.
For the meantime, I went ahead and reactivated your account but please see to it that you fix the necessary fields on your form otherwise your account may lead to another suspension.
- jrlegalAnswered on February 17, 2017 at 09:42 AM
Thanks for your help. I removed the form altogether. Thanks for reactivating my account. :)
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 17, 2017 at 11:27 AM
You're welcome, jrlegal.
If you have other questions, please do let us know.
- NigelAnswered on March 01, 2017 at 06:08 PMHelp! Ive got autosuspended too, but I don't know how. I have been building my form with the installation ID provided by Worldpay and as far as I know there is no data held on the jotform side as everything is passed one way, to Worldpay, to their .php address. https://eu.jotform.com/build/70593745875370
- AIDANAnswered on March 20, 2017 at 01:02 PM
Hi Diego, thank you for contacting us.
I will be addressing your issue ASAP in the following thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1096557
Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.