- ViditourAsked on February 17, 2017 at 09:56 AM
We want to use our form as a reservation form for our courses. Therefore it's very important for us to know if a user actually received and opened the e-mail. Is there a way to add an image with an unique link so we can check if the mail has been received and opened by the user? Similar to Mailchimp tracking?
That would be great!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 17, 2017 at 12:30 PM
The tracking code which you want to add is just a link or it includes any script code?
Please note that it is not possible to add any sort of script code in form or email alert. If you just want to add a link with image, it is possible to achieve it by editing your form's email alert template. Please check the screenshot below how to add image and link in email alert:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- ViditourAnswered on February 22, 2017 at 04:58 AM
It would be great if there was a widget from where you can track if an e-mail is opened. We currently don't have a tracking code which can do this but I think it would be a great feature.
* Unique tracking image and link is generated for every submission
* If user opens e-mail it's tracked by the tracking code and we get an automatic email confirmation
* Optional: A unique link is added in the email: Click here to confirm your email address / message confirmation
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 22, 2017 at 06:07 AM
Is there any sample tracking code which you can share with us?
It will help us to figure out if any workaround solution is possible. We will also forward a feature request to our backend team.
We will wait for your response.
- ViditourAnswered on February 22, 2017 at 06:26 AM
We don't have any sample tracking code available but we would like to use something like this:
And something like this:
These features are getting more and more useful since a lot of free e-mail providers filter e-mails in Promotion or SPAM folders. By using these methods you can be sure that the receiver of the mail received the mail.
If the link isn't clicked or the mail isn't tracked than we can always call the customer to follow up.
It would be a great feature!
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 22, 2017 at 11:10 AM
I have forwarded a feature request on your behalf to our back-end team. If it is approved, please note that there is no estimated time-frame for a resolution. You will be notified via this thread if there is any progress on this request.
- ViditourAnswered on February 22, 2017 at 11:45 AM