- ctphotoAsked on February 17, 2017 at 10:13 AM
Second question, can it be sent to my FTP instead? I noticed that feature is crossed out.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 17, 2017 at 12:36 PM
There is no limit on Kloudless, however, there are limits for the upstream services like Dropbox or Drive. Our file upload guide contains information on the limits for each service:
You can send submission data via FTP, here is how to do so:
- ctphotoAnswered on February 17, 2017 at 12:55 PM
It looks like sending to FTP is not possible with the Kloudless File Uploader, see attached screen shot. Am I doing something wrong?
- ctphotoAnswered on February 17, 2017 at 12:56 PM
My test form: https://www.jotform.com//?formID=70474192856969
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 17, 2017 at 02:02 PM
Since the Kloudless file upload field does not send file uploads to our system, it is not counted as a file upload field. You can use both, but would need to have a file upload field in addition to the kloudless widget.
If you want to use FTP and send to somewhere like DropBox or Drive, I would recommend using the direct integration rather than the Kloudless widget.
- ctphotoAnswered on February 17, 2017 at 02:04 PM
OK, thanks. Just trying to save one step when retrieving the files uploaded.