- LymarieJacksonAsked on February 17, 2017 at 05:56 PM
My customer is receiving a "Validation Error" when she tries to submit one of my forms. I have not had this come up before. Do you know what may be happening?
- AIDANAnswered on February 18, 2017 at 04:26 AM
Hi, thank you for contacting us.
Could you please provide us with more information such as the form ID or URL, and the field(s) where this error happened?
I suspect that your customer may have needed to fill a required field, but we will be able to assist you better with more information. Thank you.
- adoriaaAnswered on February 18, 2017 at 09:58 AM
the customer on our website, also claimed to have a validation error, however he simply did not fill it in a proper way. Have tried to test the form by your own? You should try to mak all the steps and see what you get. Or ask your friend to do that and report if you really face such trouble.
- LymarieJacksonAnswered on February 18, 2017 at 02:45 PMI did and had no trouble, but I didn't want to make a charge on my card... I wonder if that is where her issue is coming? I have received payments before with no issue. I just didn't know what direction to point her. Thank you!!
Lymarie Portela Jackson Photography
- AIDANAnswered on February 18, 2017 at 05:31 PM
Hi again Lymarie,
As I mentioned above, I suspect that the customer just forgot to fill one of the required forms, but we may be able to know more about this issue once you get back to us with the requested information.
I hope this helps.