- handycoAsked on February 17, 2017 at 08:17 PM
I have installed probably 100 forms in 5 years but i could not get this to display lol
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 18, 2017 at 06:29 AM
You can make use of the wordpress.com embed method platform which you can find under Platforms
If this is not the case, please let us know.
- handycoAnswered on February 21, 2017 at 01:46 PMhttp://handyco.ca/test/
nope its not working any other idea?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 21, 2017 at 02:24 PM
I checked your website and you have an opacity parameter that was set to zero, as soon as I disabled it the form was shown:
So please check in your code for that parameter of the iFrame where the form is and it should work fine.
Let us know how it worked for you.
- handycoAnswered on February 21, 2017 at 04:46 PMHi I did what you asked no luck :(
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 21, 2017 at 08:55 PM
You should also set visibility : visible and remove opacity.
I also inspected your test website http://handyco.ca/test/ and I found that these were the 2 reason why the form was invisible on the page.
Here is the screenshot on the browser inspector tool.
Please correct those 2 parameters in your website page settings.
Let us know if still did not work.