- Jeff StrumAsked on February 18, 2017 at 12:43 AM
Hello. I'd like to use your product but first need to know if I would have the ability to integrate something so that there could be a drop down menu with a list of 100 markerts and each market would be tied to a responder that would send an email to two parties. For example, if the form submitter chose Las Vegas and submitted the form, an email with three Las Vegas providers along with their contact information would be sent to the form submitter and a copy of the completed form would be sent to each three of the providers. Please do let me know. Thank you
- CharlieAnswered on February 18, 2017 at 07:28 AM
This is possible by setting up specific email alerts and using conditional logic to send them to specific email addresses.
1. First, you can drag and drop a drop down field under the "Basic Fields" section.
2. Now I will create different email alerts specific to a group of people or market. Here's a guide to learn more about email alerts: https://www.jotform.com/help/30-Explanation-of-Email-Notification-and-Autoresponder-Settings
3. Now you can use Conditional Logic to trigger those email alerts based on the selected item in the drop down field. Below are the guides that you can refer to:
General guide for Conditional Logic feature: https://www.jotform.com/help/57-Smart-Forms-Using-Conditional-Logic
Send email alerts based on a conditional logic: https://www.jotform.com/help/167-How-to-Send-Email-Based-on-Selection
I hope that helps. I strongly suggest that you signup for an account and test our form builder if you are new to JotForm. Our product is can be customized depending on your specific needs.