- ecmdigialAsked on June 14, 2012 at 01:35 PM
The records that the site offers 100, monthly, zerão every month, or 100 entries are forever?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on June 14, 2012 at 01:45 PM
If you are referring to submissions then it's monthly. Submission count resets every 1st of the month.
See features here: http://www.jotform.com/pricing/
- ecmdigialAnswered on June 14, 2012 at 01:59 PM
Good afternoon, thanks for answering.
I meant the following:
When I am in my area on the site, account status, the first icon that appears is for example 2 of 100, this count goes to zero the entire month?
Or it is fixed, arrived in 100, but as I'm not getting something completed by the form?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on June 14, 2012 at 02:34 PM
That count reflects the number submissions made from your form, so it will tend to increase as more people fills out your form. The form will be disabled when you reach the limit (100 per month for Free accounts).
The submission count will reset back to zero on every 1st of the month.
Hope that clear things up.
- ecmdigialAnswered on June 14, 2012 at 02:36 PM
Agora entendi, perfeitamente!
Agradeço a atenção!
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on June 14, 2012 at 02:39 PM
Your welcome. Feel free to ask if you have questions. Thanks!