- tvc_wineAsked on February 18, 2017 at 03:57 PM
I have tried numerous times to move conditions using drag & drop but it doesn't appear to work. Very frustrated! I want to be sort / order 'like' conditions together.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 18, 2017 at 09:52 PM
I was able to move the conditions in my cloned version of your form:
What browser are you using? If you are using Chrome browser, and you have a touch laptop, make sure to disable the Chrome touch events: http://ccm.net/faq/40811-google-chrome-how-to-disable-touch-input
Let us know if you need more help.
- tvc_wineAnswered on February 19, 2017 at 11:46 AMThanks. That worked! But that wouldn't have been an intuitive solution w/o
asking for support.
- tabukpawsAnswered on April 26, 2017 at 04:56 AMHI, I disabled the touch events but still can't move my conditions - on a powerbook and chrome. Please help.Form https://form.jotform.me/tabukpaws/petexport Thanks
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 26, 2017 at 05:17 AM
I opened a separate thread for you and we'll attend it here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1128942